Auto Me

So, you wanna know where the heck I've been? Well, lemme tell ya, nowhere all good, that's where. I've been pretty run down, mostly distracted and not liking life a whole heck of a lot, but also really, really tired. It came to a head two weeks ago, with what started with (I thought) a bug bite. But you know that's not what it was, right?

After a week of suffering, it was confirmed that I had shingles. Yes, yucky, nasty, very painful shingles. Luckily for me, it was a very mild case of them. I had the devil's own elixir, steroids (sprayer) that really slowed the spread down and dried out the blisters. But, I was still infectious, so home I stayed. Oh man, shingles hurt - like acid on your skin.
Never any fun.

So, I suppose I could have been writing very creatively every day for your enjoyment, Dear Reader, or I could have rested and not thought about much but the Repuglicant convention. Okay, that's exactly what I ended up doing. I guess that I felt my blood pressure going sky high on a regular basis would be better for me.

Sarah Palin.

So, in order to feel even more patriotic than I already feel by supporting Obama.

I bought American. United States of American, that is. Ndel got herself a new auto-mo-bile. I got a Lincoln MKS, the newest and most technological luxury sedan available. It has all kinds of cool things, but the most cool is the SYNC system. It's super cool. I'm still learning how to use all of the features and take that long ride this weekend to ante up my MPG. It's gorgeous I tell ya, just gorgeous!


Comments

OMG, I had shingles like a year after having chicken pox and it was HORRIBLE. But I didn't have to tell you that.

Hope you are feeling better.
Ndelible said…
Thank you Gurl - it was horrible. What a terrible ouchy that stuff is! And a year after chicken pox??? Yucky! You, my dear, are what is known as a true trooper! Going away this weekend to get myself a little fun!!!
Lovebabz said…
Oh Baby, I am sorry about that. Shoot.

Well you got a new whip so that's got to take a lot of the sting out of having shingles.

I know you look gorgeous whipping that ride through town!

Popular posts from this blog

New Obsession - Citizen Cope

Let's Talk About Sex