Many Mes

Oh me oh my... such is life. Trace and I had a very nice time in Palm Springs at this fabulous spot we found - Hotel Zoso, with lovely rooms, appointed in a tasteful, modern manner with a 42 inch flat screen television. I also liked the pool table in the lobby and live jazz with Sunday breakfast (although not a traditional champagne brunch). As for (straight) man hunting - nada, zilch. Palm Springs is a cross between West Hollywood and Boca Raton. Oh, there were couples, who wants them? But no one I could sink my teeth in (literally).

As I wrote last week, we're also going on another cruise over the 4th of July holiday weekend. This time, we're going to try
Carnival for the party factor. As I told my work buddy Chris today - at least I have a life; it involves alcohol, dancing and the opposite sex. Just barely though. The cruise was full of men - none of them keepable or even memorable. They were eye candy - there for the cougar taking (get it, I will officially be a cougar on the 25th of this month). I will be spending the next few weeks increasing the animal print and denim components of my wardrobe. Hey, a girl, err, a woman's gotta be ready, right?

Oh, lovely torsos and pecs and six packs... But what is up with men shaving their chest hair? It's also fascinating to see how many men have tattoos, especially Asian lettering - who knows what it really says? Could be anything. Oh, and piercings. I can't say I'm much of a fan. I'm such a commitmentphobe, any changes I make are temporary (wigs, contacts - but the tits? buddy, you can bet they're real). And now I can say I've loosely (what a way with words I have) *experienced* a man with a tongue piercing and all I can say is, "what's the big deal?" It's not something I'll seek out in the future, but, I won't turn them away either...

Trace is very happy that I'm back - finally out of the romantic cave that was Mr. Casablanca. And I have to admit, the last couple of weeks I was feeling very single and ready to mingle. Yet, alas, this weekend I found myself thinking of him often. I decided to be okay with this crush revisiting me -- anything to bring a smile. And if anything, MC brings a smile to my face -- every time.

This weekend, it's the Playboy Jazz Festival, always a day of fun. I do apologize for not having pictures of my oh-so-exciting life -- my digital camera is broken and I need a new one. Believe you me, it's on my list of birthday wishes -- along with a Wii Fit.

Comments

Ndelible said…
June 25th will be the day I turn fabulous 40! It's not as bad as I thought it'd be. Kinda looking forward to this cougar thing -- depending on the prey!!!
Lovebabz said…
Oh Shit 40! Sister PLEASE!

YOu are not a Cougar yet! You ahve to be atleast 50! That's what I was told! I am 45 as you know!

Poof! 40 is the begining of being YOU!
Ndelible said…
What? I have to wait until I'm 50 to be a cougar? No way!!! I'm going to have to research this some more. I was already starting to reconcile myself to flirting heavily with some 19 year old on the cruise!!!! Hmmmmmmm

Popular posts from this blog

New Obsession - Citizen Cope

Let's Talk About Sex