- My favorite childhood television series is Giant Robot. I can't wait until it's on DVD; I've been waiting for years. I used to watch the movie on channel 5, back when they showed the 8 o'clock movie several nights in a row; pure kid heaven.
- I collect masks from around the world. I have them up on one of my walls and will branch out to the rest of house as I get more. I adore aboriginal art from all continents.
- I think Tommy Lee Jones is mucho sexy; ugly but damned sexy.
- I lived in Connecticut for two months when I was 16. It was the longest two months of my life.
- I have met Nancy Peloisi and John Shalikashvili - that's two degrees away from all kinds of important people!
- I voted for Howard Dean in the California primary in spite of "the (infamous) scream".
- I have floated in the Dead Sea.
- I must have put my hands in every church in Europe's holy water; I thought that the basins were for hand washing. I'm hoping this mistake means I'm super blessed and not super stupid.