1.23.2014

More Like Hold on to Her/Me

I know, it's been a while, hasn't it?  I'm not going to come up with excuses (I think), but 2013 was a very bad, no good year.  Not only did I lose the love of my life (more on that in a minute), but also my Mother and her sister, my Aunt.  Yeah, it was hard and normally writing about all of those traumas would have been my salvation.  But they weren't and...  Good things happened - like losing weight (and no, it was NOT from the whole losing the boyfriend thing...), but overall, I was happy to see 2013 end.  

Because, at that end, I was back in his arms and had put both Mom and Auntie safely to rest.  Some demons still remain, but it appears that 2014 has put those at bay.  So, not to say I'm back, but I'm feeling human again and willing to share.  Now, the selection below may seem a bit of a downer for someone looking up, but my Man sent it to me last night, because it was how he felt last year, when we were apart.  I won't lie and say that I'm not a sucker for this kind of stuff and my eyes didn't spout plenty of water...  I have not heard of this group or the song, but it's beautiful.  Just remember, don't let her go....

No comments: