12.16.2008

Saying Goodbye

I haven't felt too creative these days. I guess you could say that's happening a lot to me lately. But this time, I promise, I have good reason. That picture below -- of me and my girls? These days, there are just two of us. Yeah, the economy really does suck the big one. I lost my assistant. I'm sure she's doing just fine - happy to be without the pressures of a place that she really didn't care much for. It's me that I'm feeling sorry for - oh, and skinny gal. We're the ones left behind to scramble and hustle.

But we have to care about the work, right? I mean, we could be without a job in the blink of an eye. So be happy.

Take it. Smile. Don't complain.

I'm very tired, but can't sleep much. Guess you call that worry. Stress. And we know what stress does to me.

Don't get me wrong, I am very happy to have a job - heck, have my career. But I am tired and annoyed and mad, all at the same time. I look over at my little love and I sigh.

It's all good.

Isn't it?
Yeah, it is.

No comments: