11.25.2008

Fione Series of the Year

True Blood

Okay, when's the last TV show that had so many fione men on it - Lost? Well, move on over, the HBO series True Blood has many hot, hot mens! It's raining men. Hallelujah!

Alexander Skarsgard




A tall (6'4") Swede! Son of actor Stellan Skarsgard, he's foine. Can't wait to see more of him - I might even catch Generation Kill.






Stephen Moyer


A Brit who actually looks better outside of the series. I don't recall seeing him before, but I look forward to seeing him again.


Sam Trammell





He's such a cutie - another unfamiliar face, but I like that. New things to see!





Ryan Kwanten




An Aussie - ain't seen him either, but man, you gotta check out the body on this one!




Nelsan Ellis



Oh, he's so cute and great as Lafayette; I could think about becoming a fag hag for him!







The sad news is that Sunday was the season finale - be sure you catch it in reruns. I think you'll find it captivating.
Trust me.

No comments: