10.19.2008

Been to Heck & Back


"Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavements? Even if it leads nowhere?"

-Adele

I have no substantive update on Mr. Casablanca, other than I have laid eyes on him and exchanged a few words. Can I say that his smile is magical? The inquisitive tilt of his head and the laughing sparkle of his eyes roped me in again. I guess you could say that I am still smitten. Nope, not much has changed at all.

Well, except that I'm going to keep saying it, Barack Obama is the next President of the United States. Vote. Vote. Vote. Those down ticket races need it!!!!!

Oh, and I have finally decided on a new Fione Man of the Month. Although, I think that he's going to really be the Fione Man of the Quarter. What's up with fabulous men? Where the heck are they????

More later...

If I don't get a coughing fit in the meantime....

1 comment:

Pajnstl said...

only 16 days to the vote!