3.21.2008

Fione Man of the Month

Brad Pitt

After all that searching and thinking, it became clear to me today that Mr. Pitt is my Fione Man of not only this month, but perhaps even for the year. News hit today that he along with Angelina Jolie had given over $8 million dollars to charity last year. Now, I'm the first to say that I was always on Team Brangelina. Jen didn't want to have kids and Brad did. Now, hey, they're gonna six kids after Angelina gives birth to the twins. See, he wanted kids! And they give back. Talk about putting your money where your mouth is!

Ten shout outs and lotsa love to the glamour couple who is giving glamour couples a good name.
And, as an aside, he's kinda FIONE!

5 comments:

Reasonably Happy Gal said...

I have never found him attractive, but I don't know why.

Ndelible said...

Oh, I have always found him extremely attractive. The first time I saw him, in Thelma & Louise, my friend kept ribbing me and saying that she knew I'd throw her over for somebody who looked like him. Of course, she was only half right - I'd certainly throw somebody over for him, but not her (at least at that time...).

Lovebabz said...

Oh YES INDEED! He is FIONE! He does it for me in a big way. He reminds me of avery young Robert Redford. Good choice!

However I am not sure for the year. Idris Elba is mackin right now for me...hmm!

Ndelible said...

Babz~~

I recently met a guy who reminds me of a young Redford. Not quite as handsome, but then, if he were, he'd be a huge star, right? He works with my gal Jess. I was hoping he and Skinny Gal would hit it off, but it didn't seem to happen. Oh well. I'm super sick this weekend - finally caught what was going around, so no pics. Had dinner planned at Roy's with some friends and was planning on sporting one of my new wigs with plenty of pictures.

The best laid plans....

Lovebabz said...

Oh! I hope you feel better! Just make sure you take the time to get well.

Yes, the best laid plans often go awry!