10.20.2007

Some Days Are Different

I have been down lately - literally. Last month, I fell and badly sprained both of my ankles. Don't ask me how that happened, but it did. Right on the heels (or ankle) of July when I sprained the right one. Amazing. The paperwork, the re-arranging schedules, the working from home, it's all been less than fun. I thought that with being homebound and bedbound, I would have plenty of time to write on all sorts of subjects: politics, celibratards, the new television season. But no, all creativity left me. I had nothing to say. The best I did was keep up on my blog reading. Oh, and television watching. I'm up to date on most of the shows. Whoopie! I know the storylines for Cane, Dirty Sexy Money, The Bionic Woman and Life. But I think the show I like the most of Pushing Daisies. It's whimsical, it's funny and it's pretty. Something to take away the sting of wearing two air casts and writing checks to various doctors. The world is still the same place, but hopefully, today is different. Today is the day I reclaim my creativity and my

No comments: